Homesite 25 - The Pasture - 20.27 acres
"The Pasture" captures some of the closest views of the beautiful rock bluffs anchoring Bee Creek. The ideal homesite is perched high above the stream, offering both river valley and native grassland views. To the north, the lot slopes down toward the valley. The soils are rich here, and the native grasses thrive. An ideal location for the equestrian homeowner.
The most striking benefit of living at Preservation Ranch is the lifestyle: Secluded, private, and elegant. Preservation Ranch is a rare find with over 930 acres of rugged beauty with lofty hilltops, gorgeous creek meandering through the property, and canyons carved by the hands of time. It’s the perfect location for your dream home built by Jenkins Custom Homes, with all the privacy you desire and all the space you might need in the future. Enjoy the freedom and privacy of the ranch lifestyle so close to everything Austin has to offer. Jenkins Custom Homes can work with you to design and build the perfect home for you to bring your vision of the ideal ranch estate to life. Horse lovers will appreciate the opportunity to have horses right on their own property!
Adjacent to a large conservation area, Preservation Ranch is beautifully located Just off Highway 71 in in Bee Cave, Texas, right where the Hill Country begins.
- 15 MINUTES FROM THE HILL COUNTRY GALLERIA
- 36 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN AUSTIN
- 27 MINUTES FROM LAKE TRAVIS
- 19 MINUTES FROM BARTON CREEK HABITAT PRESERVE
- 14 MINUTES FROM WINERIES, BREWERIES AND MORE IN DRIPPING SPRINGS
- 35 MINUTES FROM BOUTIQUES AND ART GALLERIES IN WIMBERLEY
- 11 MINUTES FROM BEE CAVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- 16 MINUTES FROM LAKE TRAVIS HIGH SCHOOL
- 16 MINUTES FROM LAKEWAY HOSPITAL
- 15 MINUTES FROM NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL (COMING SOON)